We recommend the following aftercare for your new tattoo:
- Please keep the plastic wrap on the tattoo for 3-4 hours. The wrap helps to keep dirt out of the open wound and allows it to bleed without a scab drying onto the new tattoo.
- After 3-4 hours, rinse the tattoo with CLEAN WATER(bottled water) and gently rub the tattoo with clean hands to remove all of the excess residue from your skin.
- From this point onward, please leave your tattoo uncovered so the wound may breathe.
- Beginning on the second day after receiving your tattoo, use the cream given to you (Bepanthan) and apply a small amount onto the tattoo after you shower, once daily. Continue this procedure for one week.
- Under no circumstances should you apply SOAP OR SHAMPOOdirectly onto your tattoo.
- DO NOT pick at or scratch the scabs.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us.